study and identify the lignocellulosic wood and non – wood
of the quality and usability of lignocellulosic raw materials in
various industries. Determine the suitable technology to be
applied for the better use of lignocellulosic resources.
- Conduct studies based on two factors of non-dependence and appropriate consumption pattern, Determine the suitable technology to be applied for the better use of lignocellulosic resources.
analytical reports on the products of cellulosic plants.
Propose projects deemed justified from economic and technical
and execute the engineering works, set-up and put into
operation the plants and installations related to cellulosic
industries and resources.
closely the new advances and trends in the worlds wood and
paper industries and outline the required strategies.
plans for and execute educational projects aimed to enhance
the professional skill and efficiency of the man power in wood
and paper industries.
the position of the wood industry within the general economic
frame – work of the country and present suitable solutions.
the deficiencies in existing resources and present applicable
solutions for eliminating the defects and shortages.
and propose methods for replacement of cellulosic materials by
non–cellulosic substances. Define the substitution patterns
for the better and more suitable use of the resources.
- Forest utilization and adoption of mechanization in Forestry
- Methods of harvesting and waste reduction
- Modern Innovations in sollolusical industry and development (Machinery, Mechanization, Education)
- Study of world standard and establishing relevant national standards .
- Waste reducing methods and improving waste uses.
- Study of potentials& the ways of supplying raw materials for pulp & paper industry including forests & non-forests wood sources, bagasse, agricultural residues and various chemicals.
- Present consumption and future requirements for paper and suggestions for development on macro scale as well as investment priority in raw materials resources and pulp & paper industries.
- Quality & quantity study of paper products, waste reduction techniques and the way of improvement in pulp and paper industries.
- Productivity improvement in pulp & paper industries .The role of management, training, e exuipment & technology.
- Environmental and protectional role of Forests and Environmental evaluation of Forests in comparison to wood products.
the results of studies and research works conducted by the
corporation and its affiliated laboratories. Promote the
propagation of scientific knowledge in the respective fields
through international trade media and by publishing books and
papers, arranging forums, conferences, visits, etc. study,
analyses and outline the consumption pattern of the cellulosic
products, as based on the economic system of the country.
well – stocked reference and periodical libraries for the
uses of researchers, technicians and other interested persons.
Print and publish scientific works and periodicals needed in
the related fields.
scientific relations with Iranian and foreign research centers
and try to coordinate efforts so that repeated works could be
& D and consulting section
this section, machine – design services, completing plant design
and consulting on technology adaptation are offered to related
industries, both private private and state – owned.